Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Relaunch

AOL threatening to delete my old journal really bugged me. I may not have written in it anymore, but I still used it for research (like what songs I used to like) or for nostalgia purposes. I'm glad that I was able to keep the archives on Blogger. I'm thinking about starting to write here again. Start over. Maybe make some new friends. I met so many people back in 2004-2005 and now it seems lately like I have nobody left. Of the dozen or so people I befriended, I have 2 left. They are 2 of my very best friends, but still, only 2? Out of all of AOL Journal-land? I want to fix this.

3 comments:

Lisa L. said...

I only have a few left too from AOL journals, so I feel your pain man!! I'm even going to be brave and comment with my real name here instead of Anonymously. I have a private journal, the trolls can't read it, only my comments, so what the hell right? Nice to see you are still here. :)

KJBurke76 said...

I'm following you anonymously, so if you see someone across the street or in your rear view mirror wearing a very fake beard and glasses- that's me.

Lisa L. said...

Hee-hee, I thought I saw something this morning!!! LOL!