Wednesday, January 12, 2005

The Return of the Top 10

The Top 10 took a few weeks off for the holidays but is back now, fully recharged.  Nothing changed at the top- Tegan and Sara stay #1...how long can a catchy song with only three different lines in it hold on?  Only time will tell.

1. Walking With a Ghost- Tegan & Sara-AOL Music: Tegan & Sara: 'Walking with a Ghos...

2. Mr. Brightside- The Killers- AOL Music: The Killers: 'Mr. Brightside'

3. Breakin'- The Music- AOL Music: The Music: 'Breakin' '

4. I'm Not Okay (I Promise)- My Chemical Romance- AOL Music: My Chemical Romance: 'I'm Not Okay...

5. Blood Red Summer- Coheed & Cambria- AOL Music: Coheed and Cambria: 'Blood Red Summ...

6. Boulevard of Broken Dreams- Green Day- AOL Music: Green Day: 'Boulevard of Broken Dre...

7. Finding Out True Love is Blind- Louis XIV

8. Stop the World- Riddlin' Kids- AOL Music: Riddlin' Kids: 'Stop the Worl...

9. This Photograph is Proof (I Know You Know)- Taking Back Sunday

10. Slow Hands- Interpol

No comments: