Saturday, January 22, 2005

The Top Ten Changes Time Slots

Here's what I like this week, which isn't much different than what I liked last week:

1. Walking With a Ghost- Tegan & Sara- AOL Music: Tegan & Sara: 'Walking with a Ghos...

2. Mr. Brightside- The Killers- AOL Music: The Killers: 'Mr. Brightside'

3. New Slang- The Shins

4. Breakin'- The Music-  AOL Music: The Music: 'Breakin' '

5. Blood Red Summer- Coheed & Cambria- AOL Music: Coheed and Cambria: 'Blood Red Summ...

6. The Dark of the Matinee- Franz Ferdinand- AOL Music: Franz Ferdinand: 'Dark Of The Matin...

7. I'm Not Okay (I Promise)- My Chemical Romance- AOL Music: My Chemical Romance: 'I'm Not Okay...

8. Finding Out True Love is Blind- Louis XIV

9. I Predict A Riot- Kaiser Chiefs

10. Slow Hands- Interpol

No comments: