Wednesday, May 4, 2005

Temptation

I am tired of everyone telling me how gorgeous my daughter is!  I present now: Sticker Face. 

stickerface.jpg

She did that to herself, not me.

I am also tired of being addicted to McDonald's.  I haven't had it in over six months and yet still, walking past it at Wal-mart, I had to resist the urge to stop by and have a quarter pounder and some McNuggets.  I know they put addictive chemicals in their food and I have over twenty years of habit to break, but it still made me mad.  I am mad at McDonald's for making me want them. 

  All this talk is making me hungry...maybe I'll go get some Wendy's.  I'm only human- I can't ban all fast food!...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful even with the stickers on her face! I just had some chicken mcnuggets... mmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

Don't think anything can make me say that your daughter isn't beautiful, even with stickers covering her face!  What a trip she is!  And, McDonalds huh?  YECH!  Although their Coke is like candy to me!  Wendy's is much better!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Go rent Super Size Me. You'll get over your Mickey- D's addiction real quick. -Candice

Anonymous said...

if people can sue Mickey D's for spilling hot coffee on them then I think you should sue them for making you addicted! :-) It's much more serious than spilling coffee!