Saturday, May 14, 2005

This Week's Top 10

  My first entry as a *gasp* 29 year-old man.  I've already gotten to the point where a birthday keeps me awake at night contemplating my own mortality.  I've only got like ten good years left before I begin the long deterioration process!  Anyway, here's what I've been listening to to take my mind off this oh so short ride on planet Earth.  AOL is screwing with a good thing again- I had to download a new program and restart to play the videos, so you may have to do that to.

1. Banquet- Bloc Party- Music Archive Videos: Bloc Party: 'Banquet'

2. When I'm Gone (Sadie)- No Address- Music Archive Videos: No Address: 'When I'm Gone (Sadie)'

3. Decent Days and Nights- The Futureheads- Yahoo! Music Videos Player

4. Sugar, We're Goin' Down- Fall Out Boy-  Fall Out Boy : Evening Out With Your Girlfriend : 'Sugar, We're Goin' Down'

5. Ohio is for Lovers- Hawthorne Heights- Music Archive Videos: 1 of 7: Hawthorne Heights: 'Ohio Is for Lovers'

6. Feel Good Inc.- The Gorillaz- Music Archive Videos: Gorillaz: 'Feel Good Inc'

7. Jerk it Out- Caesars- Music Archive Videos: Caesars: 'Jerk It Out'

8. The Bucket- Kings of Leon- Music Archive Videos: 1 of 4: Kings Of Leon: 'The Bucket'

9. Love in a Trashcan- The Raveonettes- Music Archive Videos: The Raveonettes: 'Love in a Trashcan'

10. Beverly Hills- Weezer-Music Archive Videos: 1 of 2: Weezer: 'Beverly Hills'

 

Oh, and for my birthday, my in-laws gave me one of their kittens.  Awwww.  I will take pictures when it comes out of hiding.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yayyyy cats!!!! I want a kitty again, they are the bestest! Happy birthday (late this time) cause you are awesomeness even if you are "old" :D

Brandi

Anonymous said...

didn't we try this kitten thing once before...only to get rid of it....male or female.....what is its name..................how does kasey like this one.......careful that it doesn't eat the hamster lol

Anonymous said...

I don't every want to hear complaining about the kitten...  IT was YOUR IDEA :-)  You are, afterall, the one who said "lets bring it home"

Anonymous said...

Only 10 years left huh?  So, that will  make you the age I will be turning this year in September.  Hmmm, guess I better call and get that plot at the cemetary reserved for me.  ;)  HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY YOU OLD FART!!  LOL!
Hugs and love, Lisa