Friday, August 26, 2005

Any football fans?

There are still plenty of slots left in my fantasy football league at NFL.com.  If there's anyone out there interested in joining, let me know and I will mail you the invitation. 

And The Embarrassing Moment of the Week goes to....

doh.jpg     ME.

I was playing Monopoly for the first time in years with my sister-in-law and she had all three of the green properties.  I remembered that that meant you had to pay double.  But instead of reading what the rent was off the card, I kept paying her double what she had paid to buy the property.  Instead of 26 X 2, I was paying 300 X 2.  Needless to say, she won.

There's also something funny we remembered from Kasey's b-day party while on vacation.  She got a Barbie Cali girl, and my cousin was like, Barbie Call Girl??? WTF?  Then she realized her mistake as someone else said, "Well, Barbie has done everything else!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO @ Barbie call girl!!! By the way, you can get rid of the blue outline around your images. It simple : ) Just hit backspace and voila!

Tricia

PS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LIONS!!!! hehehe

Anonymous said...

What's the cost of your league?  Has everyone already had their draft?

Chris
http://journals.aol.com/swibirun/Inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings
http://journals.aol.com/swibirun/MyJournalJarSaturdaySixetcanswer

Anonymous said...

LOL and LOL ... it runs in your family. ; )

Hugs Kevin you goober
Brandi