Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Vacation Pics

vacation album | Keri | Fotki.com

Here are the pictures off the digital camera. 

WARNING # 1: I have my shirt off in some of them and to the female readers, keep in mind that I am MARRIED, ok?

WARNING # 2: Kasey is going through a stage where she gives an absolutely phony-baloney smile every time.  It actually kind of looks like she has to go to the bathroom.

WARNING # 3: The last few were taken by me, so if the quality is below the usual standard, just remember that my wife is a pro and I am not. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL You are a nut! I love the photos, the water looks very inviting.

Anonymous said...

Wahhhhhhhh!  I wanna go to the beach!

Chris
http://journals.aol.com/swibirun/Inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings
http://journals.aol.com/swibirun/MyJournalJarSaturdaySixetcanswer

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!!  I did try and hold myself back with the pictures of you without your shirt though, it took alot of restraint though!  LOL!!  So, how many of those crosswords did you actually do while on vacation??  ;)  Your daughter is a teeny little peanut!!!  Have you seen my kids?!?!  I think my 4 year old is bigger than your daughter, she's just a little pixie and so adorable!!!!!!!
Hugs and love, Lisa