Friday, August 18, 2006

It's a wicked world that we live in

   Doesn't this song about black market trafficking make you want to buy shampoo?  I would love to meet the ad execs who slipped this one past both their bosses and clients. 

Shampoo bigwig:  Gee, there's a lot of cussing in this song!

Pitch guy: Don't worry about the lyrics, we won't use them.  Don't you hear the WOO WOO?

Shampoo bigwig: Oh yeah, I like that.  Sounds like a train!  WEEEE!

---------------

    Happy Snakes on a Plane day!    I'm almost positive that my brother was serious about going to the midnight showing last night so I will be going by myself this afternoon.  I will let you know how it is.  I am anticipating the best movie of the summer and it had better deliver!

-------------------------

   I am not the first and certainly won't be the last blogger to sing the praises of Youtube.com, but damn if I haven't watched this clip 25 times already.  It's a hilarious tribute to our nation's first president.  Enjoy.

YouTube - george washington

 

------------------

I don't have a picture, but I have now lost 30 pounds and it is starting to show in my waistline.  I can shove my whole hand down my pants now.  Not that I would or anything...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed at so much of this entry.

Anonymous said...

That's so funny that the WOO-HOO shampoo commercial song came from this song!!!!!  Never would have known that if it weren't for you!  So, you sticking your hands down your pants often?  I heard bad things can happen to you if you do that too much ya' know.  Hee-hee!
Hugs and love,
Lisa