Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Man at Work

  Well, today is the day.  For the first time since Dec. 5, 2005 I am going to work.  I'm not 100% but maybe I never will be.  The good news is that I lucked out and got back to where I belong in that place.  Driving a forklift and letting the machines do the work.  That's more my style.  No threat of crippling injuries.

My new schedule is Monday- Thursday 2pm-12am.  I am finally going to have weekends off.  Football.  Family functions.  Football.  I am pleased.

This Week's Top Ten:

1. LDN- Lily Allen

2. Snakes on a Plane (Bring It)- Cobra Starship

3. Love Me or Hate Me- Lady Sovereign

4. Fidelity- Regina Spektor

5. Smile- Lily Allen

6. Dancing on the Lip of a Volcano- New York Dolls

7. In the Morning- Razorlight

8. Breaking the Ice- Mojave 3

9. Le Disko- Shiny Toy Guns

10. Alive With the Glory of Love- Say Anything

 

TWO days left until SNAKES ON A PLANE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you're working how are you going to come with me and Laurie to the midnight showing of Snakes on a Plane at the Spectrum tomorrow?

Anonymous said...

8. Breaking the Ice- Mojave 3

9. Le Disko- Shiny Toy Guns

Two I've been listening to BEFORE you!!! Oooo, I win!

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize it has been that long since you have worked!  WOW!  Hope you have a good night tonight!  Take it easy.
Hugs and love,
Lisa