Friday, August 25, 2006

What To Watch

IFILM Player  <---  Video for Fidelity by Regina Spektor.  Too bad everytime I like a singer, Tricia tells me about their coke habit.  LOL 

--I just finished my first full week back at work.  The unloading job is super easy and I am really looking forward to being good at my job again.  My boss told me last night that the guy training me has said only good things and they are both psyched to get me out on my own and show my relatively unexperienced co-workers how things are done.  He used the word 'psyched' three times.  The only downside is that I'm still in the cold temperatures so my carpal tunnel syndrome is flaring up again.

YouTube - BOOM!   <----  Brock Lesnar superplexes The Big Show and the ring breaks.

-- Today it's really cold.  Last Monday was the season premiere of Prison Break.  The NFL is half way done with the pre-season.  All this means that the summer is all but officially over.  Time to seriously think about what we are going to be watching on TV this fall.  

Monday- Definites:  Prison Break, Monday Night Football, WWE Monday Night Raw   Maybes: NBC's new shows Heroes and Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.  (After last season's debacle of every new show I tried being canceled, I am very wary of trying anything new)

Tuesday- Definite: Veronica Mars Maybe: Knights of Prosperity

Wednesday- Definites: Jericho, LOST, Kidnapped Maybe: The Nine

Thursday- Survivor, My Name is Earl, The Office, CSI, Grey's Anatomy

Friday- WWE Friday Night Smackdown

Saturday- NOTHING

Sunday- The Amazing Race, The Simpsons, Sunday Night Football, Desperate Housewives

YouTube - Cat on a fan   <--- an old classic

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that wrestling thing was set up to do that. But you probably already know that, \FACE.

I am excited for almost all of the shows you listed.

I can't hear Regina's songs without thinking of crack now. HAHA

Anonymous said...

P.S. That cat one better be fake! That is NOT funny!

Anonymous said...

Who else did I say did coke? Lol I dont know if she has a habit I just know she asked for it that night. Oh,well. :)
~Tricia

Anonymous said...

I think it's about time for an update, foo.