Wednesday, December 15, 2004

The Best of 2004- #16

#16 is Take Your Mama by The Scissor Sisters.  Since Utica has such a shortage of good music, I sometimes bring in my own CDs to listen to.  When this song came on, the guy who I have suspected of being secretly gay, suddenly beamed with recognition and shouted, "This is the Scissor Sisters!"  I thought to myself, well that proves it since they're one of the fruitiest bands around and I knew he had never been exposed to alternative music except through me.  Must have heard it on the underground gay scene LOL.  So I asked and it turned out he had seen them profiled on an HBO special.  I don't know what kind of special it was, but it put enough doubt in my mind- the jury is still out on this guy. 

AOL Music: Scissor Sisters: 'Take Your Mama'

No comments: