Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Random Thoughts

-Novel #2 is going well.  It's pretty much all I think about.  At work anyway.

-I stopped writing the NFL preview a month ago and no one seemed to notice...See my interest in sports is directly correlated to how well my team is doing.  The Giants are so far out of it, this week I didn't even read or watch anything about football.

-Not having to listen to Utica radio stations have made me hate them even more.  Just brutal to not have my Sirius at work.

-Good movies I've rented lately- Spider-man 2, Monster, Kill Bill Vol.2. 

-The Bourne Supremacy was just okay.  Keri wanted to watch the first one again so she would remember what the Bourne series was and it turned out to be a big mistake.  Identity is a lot better.  Keri didn't finish watching Supremacy and I thought you could really tell there was a different director.  Second one is way too shaky in parts.

-It's been three weeks since I've had any fast food.  Watch Super Size Me.  Read Fast Food Nation.  I implore you.

-Way to go, Chris.  By all rights, this guy should have been the first one voted off Survivor and instead he comes back from 6-1 odds to take the whole thing.  Makes you proud to be a man!  I never really liked him, but you have to respect him and I was rooting for him at the end.

No comments: