Wednesday, December 1, 2004

This Week's Top 10

I am finally free from the shackles of Utica radio.  I got my Sirius hooked up properly and now I no longer have to drive around in silence or listen to the same CDs over and over.  Sirius is so cool, I now have to get one for Keri for Christmas.

1. Interpol- Slow Hands- MTV.com: Media Player

2. Breakin'- The Music- AOL Music: The Music: 'Breakin' '

3. I'm Not Okay (I Promise)- My Chemical Romance- AOL Music: My Chemical Romance: 'I'm Not Okay...

4. I Love You Cause I Have To- Dogs Die in Hot Cars- AOL Music: Dogs Die in Hot Cars: 'I Love You ...

5. Mr. Brightside- The Killers- AOL Music: The Killers: 'Mr. Brightside'

6. Boulevard of Broken Dreams- Green Day- AOL Music: Green Day: 'Boulevard of Broken Dre...

7. Buried A Lie- Senses Fail- AOL Music: Senses Fail: 'Burried a Lie'

8. Misfit- Elefant- AOL Music: Elefant: 'Misfit'

9. Somewhere Only We Know- Keane- LAUNCH: Music Video Player

10. Golden Touch- Razorlight- AOL Music: Razorlight: 'Golden Touch'

No comments: