Wednesday, December 15, 2004

This Week's Top 10

I predicted Interpol would fall this week and it happened in a way I never expected.  A couple of identical twins out of Canada caught me off guard with a little catchy two minute song and I catapulted them all the way to the top.  Tegan & Sara debut on my list at Number 1:

1. Walking With a Ghost- Tegan & Sara- AOL Music: Tegan & Sara: 'Walking with a Ghos...

2. Mr. Brightside- The Killers- AOL Music: The Killers: 'Mr. Brightside'

3. Breakin'- The Music- AOL Music: The Music: 'Breakin' '

4. I'm Not Okay (I Promise)- My Chemical Romance- AOL Music: My Chemical Romance: 'I'm Not Okay...

5. New Slang- The Shins- LAUNCH: Music Video Player

6. Slow Hands- Interpol MTV.com: Media Player

7. Boulevard of Broken Dreams- Green Day- AOL Music: Green Day: 'Boulevard of Broken Dre...

8. I Love You Cause I Have To- Dogs Die in Hot Cars-AOL Music: Dogs Die in Hot Cars: 'I Love You ...

9. Existentialism on Prom Night- Straylight Run- LAUNCH: Music Video Player

10. This Photograph is Proof (I Know You Know)- Taking Back Sunday- *No video yet*

No comments: