Wednesday, December 8, 2004

This Week's Top 10

Interpol holds onto my top spot for a third straight week- but barely.  I can tell it's one of those songs I won't get tired of and may have to eventually drop it on principle like I had to do with Modest Mouse.  For now, I still get excited when it comes on, so I'll leave it at #1 for now.  We'll see what another week does for my tastes.  The Killers are climbing...

1. Slow Hands- Interpol- MTV.com: Media Player

2. Mr. Brightside- The Killers- AOL Music: The Killers: 'Mr. Brightside'

3. Breakin'- The Music- AOL Music: The Music: 'Breakin' '

4. I'm Not Okay (I Promise)- My Chemical Romance- AOL Music: My Chemical Romance: 'I'm Not Okay...

5. Coin-Operated Boy- The Dresden Dolls- LAUNCH: Music Video Player

6. I Love You Cause I Have To- Dogs Die in Hot Cars- AOL Music: Dogs Die in Hot Cars: 'I Love You ...

7. New Slang- The Shins- LAUNCH: Music Video Player

8. Boulevard of Broken Dreams- Green Day- AOL Music: Green Day: 'Boulevard of Broken Dre...

9. Golden Touch- Razorlight- AOL Music: Razorlight: 'Golden Touch'

10. Existentialism on Prom Night- Straylight Run- AOL Music: Straylight Run: 'Existentialism on ...

No comments: