Saturday, November 25, 2006

The Best of 2006- #36

 #36 is Hang Me Up To Dry by Cold War Kids.  Of course the upload didn't work properly again, so here's a link: www.myspace.com/coldwarkids

Since this is my current favorite song, I thought I'd do an impromptu Top Ten List.  I usually don't keep a list during my yearly countdown, but I can do whatever I want.  It's my prerogative as Bobby Brown and then Britney Spears said.

1. Hang Me Up To Dry- Cold War Kids

2. Naive- The Kooks

3. Wildcat- Ratatat

4. The Pick of Destiny- Tenacious D

5. Small Parts- The Oolahs

6. Just Stay- Kevin Devine

7.  O Valencia!- The Decemberists

8. Let Me Go- Wired All Wrong

9. Enough To Get Away- Joseph Arthur

10. Between the Moon and the Ocean- Bon Savants

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with Joseph Arthur's song "Honey and the Moon." That's all I have to say about that.

Oh, and I like "Wildcat," too. But the other day I had the volume up a little too high and the "roar" scared the bejeezus out of me.