Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Happy New Year

Like my original title?  I bet I'm the only person in all of AOL Journal Land who named an entry Happy New Year.  I came up with that all on my own, too.

Sorry I haven't been around.  You know how it is during the holidays.  I was all set to record a new audio show, but right now the dishwasher is running too much interference.  I promise there will be a new episode of VCH Radio on Thursday or Friday.  Probably Thursday.

  In case you missed the last show, my ten favorite songs of the year were:

10. Le Disko- Shiny Toy Guns

9. Upon This Tidal Wave of Young Blood- Clap Your Hands Say Yeah

8. Song With a Mission- The Sounds

7. LDN- Lily Allen

6. Your Ex-Lover is Dead- Stars

5. Connecticut's For F*cking- Jesus H. Christ and the Four Hornsmen of the Apocalypse

4. Skeleton Key- Margot and the Nuclear So and So's

3. Mr. November- The National

2. Crazy- Gnarls Barkley

1. Fidelity- Regina Spektor

See you on Thursday!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should check out "Tony the Beat" by The Sounds.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you and your family!  I look forward to hearing  your next show and like I said before, I am a good friend because I listened to the ENTIRE thing.  Well, okay, not the music, but I did listen to you and that's what's important right?  LOL!
Hugs and love,
Lisa