Sunday, January 21, 2007

Needs More Survey!

1. Do you drink milk?   With cereal or cake.  I like chocolate milk a lot.


2. Do you prefer apple or orange juice? I like both. No preference 

3. Do your computer speakers plug into the back of your computer or your monitor? Back of the desktop.  On the laptop, sound plays like magic.


4. How many clocks are in your house? 6.  2 alarm clocks, 2 cable boxes, oven, microwave 

5. How about the room you're in right now? Yeah, how about it?  WOW!


6. How often do you check your email?  Obsessively.

7. Do you live by yourself? I'm the man of the house.

8. What's the most you've ever won on a scratcher?  Never gotten anything from a backscratcher.

9. What's the nearest food to you right now? A tie for everything in the kitchen.

11. Do you know what a plecostamous is?  a fish. 


12. Have you ever watched a sunrise rise over the ocean?   No

13. How many messages are in your inbox/outbox on your phone?  I'm not in charge of that, but i think none.


14. Do you prefer wooden or mechanical pencils? Wood, oh yeah.  Wood.

15. What's on your feet right now?    Socks 

16. Do you have one best friend, or a lotta good friends?... Both online, none in the real world. 


17. Snapple or SoBe? I don't even know what SoBe is, so Snapple

18. Where do you buy birthday/christmas cards?   I don't.  Hallmark is the DEVIL


19. What's your take on "puppy love"? Bestiality is against the law.

20. Do you enjoy breaking hearts?   No, BUT I CAN'T HELP IT!

21. What date/time was the last text you recieved? No comment, detective.


22. When's the last time you sent a text?   I want a lawyer.

23. Do you believe there is only one "right" religion?   Yes, and all non-Catholics are obviously in hell.


24. What's your favorite planet, besides this one?   Planet Hollywood

25. Does anything special happen for you on March 15th?   Everyone comes over to my house for my famous Ides of March party where we reenact the fall of Caesar and get drunk.

26. If you could get back in touch with one person you've lost touch with, who would it be? Wow just one?   A guy named Bill in college was the closest I ever came to having an honest to God friend.

27. What type of internet connection do you use? Cable

28. Do you vote for city-related issues?   I vote against everything.

29. Do you say 'ya'll', 'you guys', 'dudes', or something else when addressing more than one friend at a time?    Short answer: No

30. Would you want marijuana legalized if it meant alcohol would be illegal?  Ohh, so provocative I forgot to answer.


31. Have you ever been to the Vatican?   Yes, if by "the Vatican", you mean "Wal-mart".

32. Have you ever waved at someone who was waving at you, only to realize they were waving at someone else?     I sincerely doubt it.


33. What did you do?   I can't tell you and I'm still waiting on that lawyer.


34. How many remote controls are in your house, and what are they for? Actually, today is the two week anniversary of one of our cable remotes being missing.  We have three remotes, but only 2 reporting for duty lately.


35. Do you mainly use your house phone or your cell phone? I use anything
36. How many 2005 calenders are in your house?   None, how old is this?

37. Do you take baths or showers?   Yes I do.

38. Do you take quizzes in magazines?  Only in Kitchen and Bath Design News

40. Do you buy bananas when they're green so they won't go bad as fast?   I don't buy bananas at all.


41. Do you do anything for a bad sunburn? I don't get one in the first place.

42. Do you use mouthwash?    Water

43. What noises reach your ears right now?   The DVD my daughter is watching

45. Have you ever been to a national park?   Lawyer stuck in traffic.

46. How old are your parents? I don't know.  50 or 60 something

47. Does anyone have the keys to your heart?   I'm not a robot.

48. Have you ever had to run for your life?   Greg and I ran for our lives when we thought we were about to be kidnapped.

49. Is there an empty place in your heart?   I can't see inside my body.

50. Have you ever been to a family reunion? No

51. Have you ever scraped a pipe?   No, but I have scraped metal barriers at work occasionally..

52. Do you prepare soup in the microwave or on the stove?   Stove!

53. Is it sunny out right now?  yeah, but not enough to melt the snow

54. Do you have a catnip plant in your house? Hidden under  the bed.


55. Do you use surge protectors? Yes, they protect my surges.

56. Do you pay attention to the stock market? Not at all.

57. Do you take precautions against the West Nile Virus? I don't even take precautions from Eastern viruses.


58. Do you meditate? That's personal.

59. If your lover cheated on you and profusely apologized, would you accept them back into your life?   it's never come up.

60. Do you eat carbs?   only if they're in food.

61. If you could be one animal for the rest of your life, what would you pick?  i wouldnt want that

62. Are you the kinda person who will search the entire room for the remote because you don't wanna change it on the TV?   Nooooo...
63. Has your insurance gone up because of something on your DMV record?  Nah

64. Have you ever gone too work/school drunk?  I've never consumed any alcoholic beverage.


65. Is it all about YOU?   Not ever.

66. Are you allergic to any insect bites?    Not so far.

67. Are you allergic to any kind of food/medicine?    Nah

68. Have you ever swam in Lake Tahoe? No.  Have you?

69. If you could hug one person right now, who would it be?    Sir Thomas Crapper
70. Are you in debt? Not too badly

71. When you say "often" do you pronounce the "T" or leave it silent?   How dare you ask me that.


72. If you could have a plane ticket to anywhere right now, where would you go?  Uhhh, London.  Why not
74. How many pairs of socks do you own?   Pervert.

75. How often do you do laundry?   Whenever I need to.

76. What do you think of Arnold Schwarzenegger?   I don't.

77. Do you own your own car, pink slip and all?   No
78. Has anyone ever given you jewelery on Christmas? I'm a boy.

79. Do you count down the days till anything?   Til the work week is over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Hugs and love,
Lisa