Thursday, November 10, 2005

100- 51

  I couldn't stop myself.  I was sitting here trying to decide what songs I really felt bad about not putting in my Top 50 and I ended up filling the thing out into a Top 100.  100-51 are not getting any fanfare, though!  I'm just listing them.  That is what will keep my Top 50 special- the details.

THE BEST OF 2005

100. E-Pro- Beck

99. Lazer Beam- Super Furry Animals

98. Dakota (You Made Me Feel Like the One)- Stereophonics

97. Wonderwall- Paul Anka

96. My So-Called Celibate Life- The Pernice Brothers

95. Born in the 70's- Ed Harcourt

94. Trouble With Dreams- Eels

93. Hey Scenesters!- The Cribs

92. Bedroom Talk- The Starting Line

91. Little Sister- Queens of the Stone Age

90. Everyday I Love You Less and Less- The Kaiser Chiefs

89. All That I've Got- The Used

88. L.S.F. (Lost Souls Forever)- Kasabian

87. Nancy- Troubled Hubble

86. Car Underwater- Armor for Sleep

85. Paralyzed- Bob Mould

84. Smoke It- The Dandy Warhols

83. How We Know- The Thermals

82. Here Comes a City- The Go-Betweens

81. Dear Scene, I Wish I Were Deaf- Nightmare of You

80. Galvanize- The Chemical Brothers

79. Love & Memories- O.A.R.

78. Chicken Payback- A Band of Bees

77. Beverly Hills- Weezer

76. Hey Man (Now You're Really Living)- Eels

75. Out of Control- She Wants Revenge

74. Drive Away- Gratitude

73. God Is My Girlfriend- The Brian Jonestown Massacre

72. Riot Radio- The Dead 60's

71. Middle of Nowhere- Hot Hot Heat

70. Love Me Like You- The Magic Numbers

69. Dare- Gorillaz

68. Dirty Little Secret- The All-American Rejects

67. Swing Life Away- Rise Against

66. Girl- Beck

65. NY Girls- Morningwood

64. I Never- Rilo Kiley

63. Daft Punk is Playing At My House- LCD Soundsystem

62. Bang Theory- World Leader Pretend

61. We Will Become Silhouettes- The Postal Service

60. You're Beautiful- James Blunt

59. Very Loud- Shout Out Louds

58. I Was Never Young- Of Montreal

57. Call To Love- Crooked Fingers

56. When I'm Gone (Sadie)- No Address

55. Soft Machine- By Divine Right

54. Baby C'Mon- Stephen Malkmus

53. Smile Like You Mean It- The Killers

52. Over My Head (Cable Car)- The Fray

51. Finding Out True Love is Blind- Louis XIV

No comments: