Monday, November 14, 2005

The Best of 2005- #47

  #47 on the countdown is Thinking About You by IVY.  You can watch the video at their official website here: IVY | media player  If that link doesn't work, you can get to the video pretty easily yourself by navigating the website.  It's worth a look, as it is the best video about animated catepillars I have ever seen! 

Thebandivy.com

IVY | official website

Band: IVY

Album: In the Clear

Members: Adam Schlesinger, Dominique Durand, Andy Chase

Hometown: New York, though Durand is from Paris

Why Thinking About You is #47:  Anyone who has paid attention to my Top Tens over the last year (which is thousands and thousands I'm sure!) will realize that I like my female vocalists to sound hauntingly beautiful.  Thinking About You has a little bit of that quality while still keeping a catchy beat.  It's a good one that will stay with you for a little while.

No comments: