Saturday, January 28, 2006

Coming Attractions

  Posts I am planning to make within the next week or so:

- A recap of last Wednesday's episode of LOST.  (100% chance of that happening)

- An in-depth guide to In Hiding.  Since so many people have read it now, I thought it would be fun for me to read it again and point out the thought process behind some stuff and where some things came from.  Kind of like DVD extras for a book.  :)  

***We just ordered 25 more copies but more than half of them are spoken for, so anyone out there who wants one from me, signed by me, let me know so we can exchange addresses and I can mark another one as spoken for.  Also, I know some people ordered directly from Trafford so if you want to send me your copy to be signed and returned to you, let me know that too.  We figured out the other day that if I buy from Trafford at my author discount and sell them directly, I make a profit of almost $13.  If anyone buys from the website, I get a royalty of $3.75.  Do the math and figure out why I want you to buy your copy from me!  :)

- My personal music hall of fame.

- A trivia challenge of some sort.  Haven't done that in a long while.

Get ready- okay, start holding your breath....NOW.

 

 

 

 

Order Showtime now.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read your book and LOVED it. But you already know that.

I will begin making a casting list for the movie version. :P

Also, if "Arrested" doesn't make it to Showtime, someone will PAY.