Thursday, January 26, 2006

Hey

  Surprisingly, Wal-mart did not give me a hard time and I am officially on worker compensation.

  I drove into work, told the head of HR what was going on.  Then they had me punch in so I could do an accident report.  Then I had to go to a health care center and pee in a cup for a drug test.  The nurse and I wondered what a drug test had to do with carpal tunnel syndrome- I guess if I was on drugs, I would be disqualified or something.  Good thing I'm not. 

  And that was that.  My CPS doctor's office called and told me that they would call my job to get the claim number and if anything was wrong they would call me.  I never got called so I think I'm in the clear.  I go for my first physical therapy session on Tuesday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOO-HOO!!  Good for you!  :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness they didn't give you a hard time!

Anonymous said...

lol They had you clock in to fill out a report? That's hot.

I can just see the looks on your and the nurse's faces..."WERP?!" Good thing you're not on drugs!