Wednesday, January 4, 2006

Save Our Bluths!

Here are some of my favorite lines from yet another hilarious episode of the all-but-doomed Arrested Development:

Michael: Yeah, our backs are against the wall, and it’s hard to accept that it’s really come to begging.

George, Sr.: Sometimes it’s the only way to stay in the game.

Narrator: Please tell your friends about this show.

-----------------------------------------------

Lindsay: Yeah, check it out. I found that canned ham that we’d had forever, and I put it in a pot of boiling water, and guess what I’m calling it?

Michael: Soup?

Lindsay: Hot ham water.

------------------------------------------------

Michael: Hello. Hey, so what’s going on with the fundraiser?

George, Sr.: Well, I don’t think the Home Builders Organization is going to be supporting us.

Michael: Yeah, the HBO’s not going to want us. What do we do now?

George, Sr.: Well, I think it’s show time. I think we have to have a show during dinner.

------------------------------------------------

Buster: I’m so hungry.

Lindsay: Would you like to try some of this?

Buster: It’s so watery. And yet there’s a smack of ham to it.

Lindsay: It’s hot ham water.

---------------------------------------------------

G.O.B.: If you didn’t have adult onset diabetes, I wouldn’t mind giving you a little sugar.

Mrs. Van Skoyk:  Oh, G.O.B,  you could charm the black off a telegram boy.

----------------------------------------------------

G.O.B.: What kind of sauce is that?

Lindsay: Wait, this is the water I thawed the chicken in.

Buster: Oh. Well, that should go with chicken.

Lindsay: (happily) Yeah!

--------------------------------------------------

Michael: ...I’ve just been very worried about your behavior. You know, you’re always turning off burners and irons and it may be OCD.

George Michael: OCD? No, I’m just cleaning up after Aunt Lindsay. She never turns things off.

Michael: Well... Guess that explains why I saw the hedge trimmer zipping around the drive way. I did it again, didn’t I? I’m so self-centered. From now on, I want you to just tell me what’s on your mind, okay? And I promise I won’t just hear what I want to hear.

George Michael: I love my cousin.

Michael: Love you, too, pal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA I love that show