Friday, February 24, 2006

Irish bashing

  I know everybody and their mother writes an American Idol journal, but why is it that every year, something fishy goes down?  Last year, it was Constantine being eliminated right after it was released that he had an album coming out, when he had never been in the bottom two before.  Now this time, poor Becky, who was fourth worst at best, gets the boot a day or so after Maxim reveals that "they had her first."

American Idol Twins Pics and Bio on MaximOnline.com

  Notice how Idol never shows you exactly what the results were.  Could Becky be sitting at home because of this....

My guess is "probably"

And if that's not a big enough conspiracy for you, how about this one...

      

...Gedeon McKinney is actually Donovan McNabb.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My guess is that it was the pictures in Maxim that got them on Fear Factor and AI in the first place.  Pretty girls keep ratings up.

Anonymous said...

WHAT!? They sent her home because of that BS!?!? Oh Jesus give me a break!!!

Anonymous said...

...by the way, I didnt like her by any means, I just think its complete BS.
~Tricia

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO at your last pic of Gedeon!!  Hey, I think they really are one in the same!!!  
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I think she was sent home because she has a terrible voice.  I didn't like her at all.

Anonymous said...

I about died with the last picture.