Tuesday, February 28, 2006

TAR

  We just got done watching the first episode of The Amazing Race.  As I'm sure you remember, I like to predict who is going to win and who will be the first one out based purely on seeing them for the first time during the introductions.  I have predicted the winners this way twice and the first out only once.  But one of the correct winner predictions was last edition, so I am going for an "amazing" two in a row. 

  I'm happy to say that my pick was the team that came in first tonight.  Eric and Jeremy, I believe their names are- the girl-crazy frat boys.  Off to a good start there.

  As for my pick for last place- I was sooooo close.  I pegged those annoying, You Go Girl old lady sisters.  They came in NEXT to last.  Now we have to listen to them scream, praise Jesus, and wonder who farted for at least another week.  And I picked them before I knew how annoying they were.  Needless to say, I was pulling extra hard for their elimination after seeing them in action.

  The funniest part of the episode was when the oldest couple said that they've been competing against younger people their whole lives.  I guess when they were teenagers they really kicked some toddler ass.

No comments: