Wednesday, February 1, 2006

Off the top of my head

1. Okay, so I when I said there was a 100% chance of me writing the LOST recap from last week, I forgot about the physical therapy I started this week.  There is no way I am holding a pen for an hour or two.  Sorry, recap fans.  I'm sliding that percentage down to 50% at best.

2. The last book I read was a page-turner, but not very good.  The current book I'm reading is very good, but not a page-turner.  Does that make sense?

3. I enjoy when I tell someone I wrote a novel- it is always met with such surprise like it's the last thing they expected me to say.

4. The question I get most is probably a tie between "Can I buy it in a bookstore?" and "Will there be a sequel?"  Answers: Not yet and probably not.

5. Hey, why do people always ask about a sequel anyway?  I never see any book in a store with "2" or "3" in the title.

6. I think tomorrow I'm going to start that walk-through of In Hiding.  So if you haven't read it yet, bookmark that entry for later.  It's going to be fun, but it will contain spoilers.  :)

7. This really bugs me- whenever you look at my hit counter, add about 12,000.

8. My brother is currently setting the pace for trivia answers with 9 out of 20 right.  Anyone else want to take a shot?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed Lost tonight because I'm a lazy ass with a screwed up sleep pattern. :( I hope your fingers feel better soon! ;)
~Tricia

Anonymous said...

5. Hey, why do people always ask about a sequel anyway?  I never see any book in a store with "2" or "3" in the title.....


James Patterson wrote:   "1st to Die"  "2nd Chance"  "3rd Degree"  "4th of July"  and "The 5th Horseman"