Wednesday, February 8, 2006

This Week's Top Ten and more

- Yes, Jeff, you won the trivia with 9 right.  I'm sure that's the only reason you asked about it.  Unfortunately, I can't give you a prize because you stole fizzy lifting drinks. You bumped into the ceiling which now has to be washed and sterilized.  You get nothing!  You lose!  Good day sir!

- I wonder if feeling like I have two sprained wrists means the physical therapy is working or if it just means I sprained my wrists.

- My daughter is only half way through Kindergarten and she's already learning things in the schoolyard.  I find it a little disturbing that she already knows what French kissing means.

- Programming notes: LOST is new tonight.  A little more backstory on Sawyer for all you ladies out there.  Plus, this Friday, go ahead and skip the ultra-boring opening ceremonies and watch Arrested Development go out with a bang over on FOX.

- My guide to In Hiding has been started and is going well.  Look for that soon. 

This Week's Top Ten:

1. Upon This Tidal Wave of Young Blood- Clap Your Hands Say Yeah

2. But It's Better When We Do- Panic! at the Disco

3. Not Going Home- The Elected

4. Mr. November- The National

5. Your Ex-Lover is Dead- Stars

6. I Bet You Look Good on the Dance Floor- Arctic Monkeys

7. Conceived- Beth Orton

8. Living Proof- Cat Power

9. Sometimes the Sun- The Lashes

10. Station Approach- Elbow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where do babies come from?