Friday, March 3, 2006

Coming up in The VCH

  I didn't want to say anything until I knew for sure, but for those interested-

  I started writing with a pen today and it didn't hurt too badly.  I got about a half hour in on a LOST recap before I had to stop.  I am hoping that within the next week or so, my world famous recaps will make their triumphant return to this blog.

 

  Also, I got rid of the hit counter.  It reset itself again last entry and I felt it was ridiculous to have an absurdly wrong number of hits represented on my page.  I know it's close to 13,000 and ever since I left and came back again, I haven't had the same amount of readership anyway.  I think it's my family, Frances, who is practically family, and four other people.  If you are not related to me and you read this, please leave a comment.  I'd like to get a general idea of how many people I'm speaking to.

 

Good morning, Vietnam!   Little "Office" humor.  Glad that show is taking off.  It deserves it.  :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your journal faithfully, Kevin.  I have my AOL Alert set so that it sends me an email when you make a new entry.  That way, I don't have to keep checking.  I feel so bad about your not being able to write like you want to.

Anonymous said...

Sooooo looking forward to those recaps. I check every day!  Keep healing up Schmappy.

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to your next Lost recap.

Anonymous said...

Why do you write your recap with a pen? Why don't you just type it?

Oh, and I read Dwight's blog yesterday and he has a MySpace account now. I ABOUT DIED.