Sunday, March 19, 2006

No mercy!

  - Saturday I had planned to write about everything I go through with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (like how much my left thumb is killing me right now), but then last night I complained it about it to try and get out of something (capped by my sister saying, "Yeah, but you can spend all day on the computer!") so I decided not to use this space to complain.  I'm fine!

- It was a total coincidence that I changed the color on here to green on St. Patrick's Day.  I just got tired of a year and a half of blue and most of AOL's journal color schemes are for girls or robots.

- It is amazing how much less you care about the NCAA tournament when you don't have a bracket filled out.  That's one thing I miss about my job in Utica- I was in charge of that stuff.  This year- nothing.

- LOST is on this Wednesday!  Remember that show?  I PROMISE that the recap will be done the next day.  Of course, my first surgery is on April 3, so I should only have to keep that promise once, considering ABC's programming.

- Entertainment Weekly's latest edition has great feature on Prison Break.  But it's spoiler-ific, so if you don't want to know, avoid it.  I managed to avoid anything huge since they warn you about anything big, but I did get some info I didn't want that there was no warning for.  I'm the kind of guy that doesn't want to know ANYTHING that's going to happen.

- So America lost the World Baseball thing that I watched exactly 0 hours, 0 minutes and 0 seconds of.  I'm no baseball expert, but shouldn't we have gotten a bye to the championship like Ken Jennings did on Jeopardy's Ultimate Tournament?

- Am I the only one who remembers Ken Jennings?  That is so 2005.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, I remember Ken Jennings, LOL!  You can't complain about your carpal tunnel if you are on the computer all day, or just don't let people know that you are on the computer, that's all.  I wish you luck with that surgery.  The friends I know who had it done end up with problems anyway, but maybe they have improved the surgery more since they had it done, who knows!  You can change your color scheme you know into your OWN color scheme without using AOL's, I think you go to the "Other options" or something like that when choosing, that's what I do.  I HATE basketball and am pissed that my shows aren't on because of it (Ghost Whisperer, House, etc.).  Shouldn't it only be for like 1 week, not for 3?  Is it 3 weeks?  Seems like 3 months!

I am only about 40 pages away from the end of your book right now, but had to stop to read my rag magazines I get every weekend.  I have no clue what is going on or WHO is doing this stuff, so you have me stumped.  Easy though seeing I don't read these sort of books.  And, THANK YOU for finally putting in a good guy!  GEEZ!!!  
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

NO MERCY!