Monday, June 26, 2006

Hacked?

Here's an interesting problem:

Right now Capt Happy (v1) is logged on with an idle message.  Not only that, on my mom's buddy list, an AOL Instant Messenger name I haven't used in years is logged on with an idle message.  I checked the Messengers installed on every computer we have and not only are they logged off, but my other names aren't in the dropdown menu as options.  What the heck is going on here?  

Why is every name I've ever had logged on right now and from where? 

 

EDIT: Thanks to everyone who tried to help me solve the problem today.  My wife figured it out.  I had checked the Instant Messenger on one computer identity but not on any of the others.  Somehow the Messenger on my father's identity signed onto Capt Happy, which was consolidated with that other older name- therefore showing that both were logged on.  I have no idea how it got signed on, but the problem has been resolved.  :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

COMPUTRO!