Wednesday, July 5, 2006

Ugh

Wow!  I've really let this thing go a while without being updated.  Part of that is because we went camping this weekend.  Good times- even if it did rain some of the time, particularly at night.

Now for the bad news.  I got a call from work today saying that when they contacted my doctor he faxed them a paper saying I should be back on July 1st.  I called the nurse and she told me to come in tomorrow so the doctor can check me out.  There is no way I can do my job yet.  I am getting better, yes, but I am definitely not ready to work with "no restrictions".  Basically my stomach has been in knots all day, worried that I may have to go back to work before I am healthy. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully the doctor will see that you still are not healed and will extend the date for your return to work.  That is just not right!
Hugs and love,
Lisa