Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Name this entry and win!

Okay, there has never been a show I have wanted to be on more than the World Series of Pop Culture.  Out of approximately 60 questions on last night's episode, I got less than ten wrong.  I am definitely going to keep my eye out for when the auditions are for the next one.  I will win. 

--

I finally got through to my case handler who cleared things up for me.  The first thing I should do is pursue a second opinion on my own.  The other thing is that my comp claim is a seperate entity from my employment with Wal-mart.  If I choose to leave my job, while she wouldn't be able to pay me, I would still be involved with the company handling my claim.

---

Today I bought Jeff Herman's Guide to Book Publishers, Editors and Literary Agents.  I looked through the listing of agents and what their submission requirements are.  I have narrowed it down to 17.  Now the more thorough research begins.  I happen to think my book is pretty good and if all 17 of these agencies reject me, I will be quite disappointed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you won't be rejected by ALL of them! The book is too good.