Friday, September 29, 2006

It's Not Me, It's You...You're Better

This morning, Kate, my physical therapist, broke up with me.  She said my prescription was expiring and I had made enough progress to not warrant a new one.  It's true that my right hand is almost completely better but my left still bothers me a lot and I thought the therapy was helping it along.  She said if it is still bothering me in a few weeks to give her a call.  I think we both know I will never call.  A clean break is for the best.  I'm off to have a big bowl of ice cream. 

Kate, I will miss your massages and talking about Prison Break on Tuesdays.

This week's Top Twenty:

1. Smile- Lily Allen

2. Alive With the Glory of Love- Say Anything

3. Get Myself Into It- The Rapture

4. Love You in the Fall- Paul Westerberg

5. Fidelity- Regina Spektor

6. Sundress- Ben Kweller

7. Hate (I Really Don't Like You)- Plain White T's

8. Wildcat- Ratatat

9. Your Touch- The Black Keys

10. Pushover- The Long Winters 

11. Bang Bang, You're Dead- Dirty Pretty Things

12. Cobrastyle- Teddybears

13. Well Thought Out Twinkles- Silversun Pickups

14. Fire Island, AK- The Long Winters

15. Penny on the Train Track- Ben Kweller

16. I Don't Feel Like Dancin'- Scissor Sisters

17. Chips Ahoy- The Hold Steady

18. Stay- Small Sins

19. This Time- DJ Shadow

20. Idecide- What Made Milwaukee Famous

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, so sad, sniff, sniff.  Now, don't call her or start stalking her okay?  LOL!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaa, don't be a stalker! Or I'll have to hook you up with DK so you two can form a stalker's club.

I'm listening to "Penny on the Train Track" as I read this. 86.