Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday Morning Quarterback

  Woooo!  What a comeback by the Giants.  I got ten of my picks right and only five wrong.  Unfortunately, the people I'm trying to catch up to got eleven.  Grrr!

  Not all of my picks worked out yesterday.  I totally got burned by The Amazing Race.  I tried to change up my usual picking style and try something new, but of course, the usual standards held up and my picks ended up looking dumb. 

First, I almost opened my mouth to say the Muslim guys would be first out.  Not because they're Muslim, but because they're chubby.  But I held off and ended up taking the chubby black ladies.  Wrong!  The Muslims were the first ones out, even if it was in unfair fashion.

Then, my Alpha males had to go and say they were recovering drug addicts which made me think maybe they weren't Alpha males, so I didn't pick them and randomly went with the Indian couple.   So what happens?  The drug addicts finish first at the first stop and the Indians are last and eliminated!  I'm so humiliated!  This is the first time in TAR history where I have no team to root for.  I've always had my insta-pick make it to at least the halfway point.  Obviously, this is the worst I've ever done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. You need a hobby.

BAM!