Thursday, April 21, 2005

Thursday Afternoon

- I am not going to re-post my recap of last night's LOST repeat.  If you need it, you can find it here: LOST - LOST- Episode 16: Outlaws

- Not much going on, but I figured I should put something in here since I haven't written since Monday night.  Honestly, I've been waiting for more wedding pictures but no one has sent any yet.  I was thinking about posting what I said in my toast, but I would like a picture of me doing it to accompany the entry. 

- Yesterday, as I was mowing my dead lawn, I said to myself, 'We really need some rain- this April has been kind of dry.'  After lunch, it started raining for the rest of the day.  Either I have a direct line to God, or I have powers I am not fully aware of yet.

- We finally watched Closer last night.  I say finally because we have had it rented for a week and a half.  I thought it was a really great movie, but then, I am a sucker for moody character pieces.  I recommend it... with the warning that the language is quite graphic.

- That's all for now.

 

PS- Jewelsl85 is bad at checkers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must have wished really hard for that rain since in Connecticut we are expecting it on Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday AND Wednesday!!!  Ugggghhhh!  But, at least I will be working, so no biggie!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm bad at checkers. WHAT OF IT?!? LOL