Sunday, July 3, 2005

Free Giant Screwdriver!

  On my way home from work today, I swung around a corner and felt something roll into my ankle.  I looked down and it was a giant screwdriver.  Biggest one I've ever seen.  Pep Boys must have left it under my seat for some reason when they were working on my car last week.  It's mine now, suckers!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

AND NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE EMBARRASSING MOMENT OF THE WEEK!

doh.jpg  Our winner this week is my supervisor, Dave.  He is not in this weekend because he has to stay home and fix his roof.  Note to all you do-it-yourselfers out there:  Make sure you know which way the tree is going to fall when you chop it down.  HAHAHA!

 ---------------------------------------------------------

Here's what I've been listening to this week:

1. Side 2- Dressy Bessy

2. In the Morning- The Coral

3. Your Little Hoodrat Friend- The Hold Steady

4. Tear You Apart- She Wants Revenge

5. Apply Some Pressure- Maximo Park

6. One of Us is Gonna Die Young- The Ark

7. Feel Good Inc.- Gorillaz

8. Gangsters & Thugs- Transplants

9. Dance Music- The Mountain Goats

10. Oh My God- Kaiser Chiefs

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's question:  What is the funniest or most unusual street name you've come across?  I myself get a kick out of a little back road where we go on vacation in NJ.  It's Goa Way.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is a street right down the road from your own house called KillKenny Dr.

Anonymous said...

WE NEED A PICTURE OF THIS SCREWDRIVER!

My parents live on Fucker Drive.

Anonymous said...

Fucker Drive? For REAL?

Anonymous said...

They're my parents too and they live on Flicker Drive.

Anonymous said...

do you have sirius satellite radio?

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do.

Anonymous said...

you must listen to 26 left of center, cuz they're the only station anywhere that plays that she wants revenge song.  freakin awesome