Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Where do you belong?

Best Places to Live: Compare the Best Cities & Small Towns for You!

A friend sent me this link.  You answer the questions and it tells you where the ideal place for you to live is. 

Though, when I took it it was broken since it told me Long Island, NY.

***

Sorry for the lack of updates- Nothing embarrassing happened in front of me this week and my musical preferences have not changed.  Plus, I've had work, puzzle writing, Harry Potter and a renewed obsession with wrestling to deal with.  Really I'm just preparing you for when I am on vacation in a couple of weeks and will have no computer.

72473373_ORIG.jpg

Look how cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that's very kind of you to prepare us for when you are not going to be here and we suffer withdrawals.  LOL!  My town wasn't on that "Best Places to Live".  Hmmmm, maybe it was broken!  
Hugs and love, Lisa