Friday, July 8, 2005

 

  In case you didn't notice, I haven't been on this week.  We went on a little trip to Langhorne, PA- home of Sesame Place.  I wasn't the one with the camera so I don't have any pictures to share, but I do have something way better.  My cousin was there and she had her friend's artwork with her.  My cover is finally done and now I can submit everything to the publisher.  I am that much closer to having my novel published- hopefully it will only be a couple of more weeks or months before I have a box of books to sell.

 ---------------------------------------------------------- 

Lisa, how do I put real dividers into entries?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Here is a picture of the screwdriver that hit me in the ankle last week, along with some common household items for comparative purposes:

screwdriver.jpg 

(I was going to scan the cover art, but I'm not very good at the scanner and couldn't get it to come out in color for some reason.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the size ratio differences on the screwdrivers!  LOL!  That is one BIG screwdriver you got as a bonus!  You can put "real" dividers in your journal by searching for them on the internet and then saving them to your graphics folder (if you have one).  If you don't have any, I will send you some.  But, you will have to use that dreaded PhotoBucket again (I figure you used it for the screwdriver pic though).  I use those little ***** though when I am lazy too.  :)  CONGRATS on the artwork being finished!!  Guess it won't have a man in a frilly shirt and tight black pants holding a woman with a dress half torn off with blazing red long hair huh?  Geez, no fun at all!!!  Can't wait until I can finally read it though even without the great cover art I just described!  ;)
Hugs and love,
Lisa
P.S.:  I hear Sesame Place is very, very expensive.  Was it?!