Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Top Ten

  I'm a little steamed because everytime I try to log in to Sirius on the computer, it doesn't work.  How am I supposed to keep up with the new music?  I wrote them an e-mail and asked them why their "listen" buttons are dead links.

  Here's what I've been listening to this week. 

1. Skeleton Key- Margot & The Nuclear So and So's

2. Gold Lion- Yeah Yeah Yeahs

3. Song With A Mission- The Sounds

4. You Have Killed Me- Morrissey

5. Cheated Hearts- Yeah Yeah Yeahs

6. Dress Up In You- Belle & Sebastian

7. Shine A Light- Wolf Parade

8. Catastrophe Keeps Us Together- Rainer Maria

9. New English- Ambulance LTD

10. There Is No Ending- Arab Strap

--------------

  I'm going through one of those phases where I just don't have much to say.  My left hand is still recovering, but that's not why I haven't been around.  I should mention that the right hand has been postponed until May 12.  The day before my birthday!  It seems the nurse had accidentally scheduled me for when the doctor was going to be on vacation.  It's just as well since he didn't think my left hand would be all better by then anyway.  That was good to find out because I've been frustrated with my slow healing time and was thinking that maybe the surgery hadn't worked.

No comments: