Monday, April 10, 2006

Worldwide Expansion

  I e-mailed Trafford today and it would only be $400 dollars to upgrade to a package that includes distribution to retailers such as B & N, Amazon, and Borders.  Hopefully, you will be able to see my book in an actual store...if you keep hounding your store to order it.  :)  I also want to ask how much it would cost to make a few minor tweaks to the book.  I especially think I need a description of it somewhere on the back cover or something.  If it's going to be in stores, you should be able to see what it's about before buying it.  The upgrade would also include....drumrolllllllll...

PROMOTIONAL BOOKMARKS.

WHOO HOO.  First come, first serve on those, baby!

-------

Things it's hard to do with one hand:

type

button pants

put on socks

tuck yourself into bed

take things out of the oven

bathe

cut food

open packaging

shave

drive a car

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooo, a bookmark!!!  I only have a Gerard Butler one right now, I could add a Kevin Burke one to my collection!  LOL!  Yes, a description is something that you HAVE to have on the back of a book since that is what people are going to look at when they aren't sure if they want to buy your book or not, which they SHOULD!  I think that would be so cool to go to Barnes & Noble and see your book!!!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Does the promotion actually include store-wide distribution or just internet distribution (i.e. - you see your book on B&N.com and can order it - but it's not actually in the store)? Because I know some self-publishing companies do that. Thanks