Friday, June 10, 2005

One More Show

  Yesterday we watched two episodes of  NBC.com > Hit Me Baby One More Time  One was on NBC last night and the other was on Bravo earlier in the day- I suppose it was a replay of last week's show on NBC Thursday.  I don't watch NBC too much, so I didn't know it had started.  Anyway, they bring back a bunch of 80's and 90's novelties, one hit wonders or fallen from grace stars and let them have one more moment in the spotlight.  Yesterday alone, I got to find out what happened to Loverboy, The Knack, Tommy Tutone and even Vanilla Ice. (That was the funniest part of the show- Vanilla Ice telling the people to sing along and then holding the mic out to absolute, stone cold silence.)  My wife was happy to see Tiffany.  The show is a lot of fun and you should check it out.  Even if it's just to see how old some of these people have gotten.  :)  

Next week Wang Chung is going to be on! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooo, you mean there is a show that I am missing on Thursday nights!??!  I don't have anything to watch that night so I will definately check this one out!  I could do without finding out where Loverboy has been though.  LOL!
Hugs and love, Lisa who has always hated red leather.  ;)