Saturday, June 18, 2005

This Week's Top Ten

Here's what I've been listening to this week... and you should too if you're ever going to get that indie cred.

1. Feel Good Inc.- Gorillaz- Music Archive Videos: Gorillaz: 'Feel Good Inc'

2. Tear You Apart- She Wants Revenge

3. Your Little Hoodrat Friend- The Hold Steady

4. Gangsters and Thugs- Transplants- Music Archive Videos: Transplants: 'Gangsters & Thugs'

5. Banquet- Bloc Party- Music Archive Videos: Bloc Party: 'Banquet'

6. Dance Music- The Mountain Goats

7. Fortress- Pinback

8. When I'm Gone (Sadie)- No Address- Music Archive Videos: No Address: 'When I'm Gone (Sadie)'

9. Looking At the World From the Bottom of a Well- Mike Doughty- Mike Doughty : Haughty Melodic : 'Looking at the World from the Bottom of a Well'

10. I Turn My Camera On- Spoon- Yahoo! Music Videos Player

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*downloading* ... have to check out what you "think" is good

Brandi

Anonymous said...

I've been listening to "I Turn My Camera On" and "Feel Good, Inc."