Thursday, June 9, 2005

Stuff

  Not much going on this week- but I haven't posted since Monday so I thought I should put something in here.  And that something is the stuff we've been watching lately.

Beauty and the Geek: Pretty funny stuff and a passable way to spend a summer night.  B+

White Noise:  Has its moments, but the premise is more intriguing than the plot.  C+

Boogeyman:  Total garbage.  The 7th consecutive horror movie I've been disappointed in.  I almost fell asleep in the middle.  D

The Comeback: I expected this to be a lot funnier than it was.  The clueless former big shot with a false sense of entitlement is played a whole lot more brilliantly by half the cast of Arrested Development.  I will watch again, but with lower expectations.  C

Six Feet Under: Every time I want to cancel HBO, SFU comes back and is fabulous.  LOST may have knocked it out of Favorite Show status, but the show is still brilliant and I will be more than a little disappointed that this is the last season.  A 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I thought I was the only one watching "Beauty and the Geek"!  LOL!  At least there are 2 of us now!  How about "Dancing with the Stars"?  Ever watched that one?  I like that too!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa who doesn't watch horror movies