Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Bad News! + #28

   #28 is Love Me or Hate Me by Lady Sovereign.  This song contains foul language so if you are a prude, you should hit ESC now.  :)

 

  So the bad news is that my team has already been eliminated from the 2007 World Series of Pop Culture.  My brother tried to register and was informed that NYC was already booked to capacity.  This is just not right.  Know why?  Because I registered at VH1.com to be informed when casting began.  And I have not received any notification whatsoever as of this moment.  I had to see it in an ad in a magazine and by then it was too late.  Needless to say, VH1 will be receiving a strongly-worded letter from me.  The only matter left to decide is how many exclamation points to use.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'M STILL AN OBSESSION!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I cant believe you like that song.