Saturday, December 2, 2006

The Best of 2006- #29

 #29 is Fire Island, AK by The Long Winters. 

  This is why I need an mp3 player.  My Best of the year CD only fits 20 songs so great songs like this get put in the high twenties and forgotten.  I listen to the CDs all the time and it burns them into my memory.  I know what #15 was on my 2005 list, but I do not know what #29 is.  Making the cut on the CD makes a big difference in my brain.  If I had an mp3 player, the whole list would fit on there.  And I would memorize it!

 

Coming up later- my second annual Top Ten Best of Television list.  And there's a new number 1!   (Since Arrested Development is not on anymore)

Oh, guess what!  I was flipping through the channels and AD was on G4 something or other channel-I've never heard of it.  Tonight they are showing 4 more episodes.   They're out of sequence, but still, it's AD on TV!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should just make a two-disc compilation.