Saturday, December 9, 2006

The Best of 2006- #22

 #22 is Stay by Small Sins.

I had so much fun answering the TV survey the other night, that i went trolling through myspace to find more to do.  I got this Year End one from my sister's bulletin and I thought it fit nicely with my countdown theme.  Here we go.

WITH 2006 COMING TO AN END, HAVE YOU...

1. Have you had any relationships this year?
With everyone I know to some degree or another.

2. Have you had your birthday yet?
Yes, and it was quite depressing.

3. Cried yet?
When I found out Lance was gay.

4. Been on a diet?
YES!  Between that and exercise, I lost 50 pounds this year.

5. Pulled an all nighter?
I'm so old I don't even know what that means

6. Drank Starbucks?
No, I've never had any kind of coffee ever.  It smells nasty.

7. Went Camping?
  yes, over the 4th of july.

8. Bought something(s)
Nope. Thank God I made it through an entire year without buying anything.  It was close a couple of times, though.  Sometimes I really want food.

9. Met someone special?
Nope, but I don't go out of my way to meet the mentally handicapped, so it's not surprising.

10. Been out of state?
Vacation in NJ

11. Gone Snowboarding?
No

12. What are you thinking about?
Trying to think of a wittier response to the snowboarding question.


13.) Hugged someone?
Only complete strangers at the grocery store. 

14.) Slept in someone elses bed?
yes, and couches sometimes too

15.) Any alchohol?
No.  Not even on cuts.

16.) Loaned out money?
Nothing substantial

17.) Gotten in a car accident?
Nope, but I know some people who have.

18.) Gone over your cell phone bill?
Not my department

19.) Been called a whore?
Probably.  Men can be so cruel.


20.) Done something you regret?
Never.  I only look forward with my foot on the gas, baby


Last Person you hugged?
Your mom.

Last Person to call you?
No one calls me.

When was the last time you felt stupid?
When I forgot to close the lid on the washing machine so it just filled up and did nothing.

Who was the last person you danced with?
The devil!

Who did you last yell at?
probably kasey

What did you do today?
Christmas party, babysitting, grocery shopping

TEN FACTS

01. Hometown?
Wood-ridge, NJ
02. Natural hair color?
brown


03. Initials?
KB

04. Hair style?
buzzzzzzzz

5. eye color?
red 

06. Height:
5'9

07. Pets:
pets backwards is step

08. Mood:
mood backwards is doom.  now i'm freaked out

09. Where would you rather be?
at the movies

10. Last thing you drank?
a half full glass of soda that my wife left by the computer 8 hours ago.  Sad, but true.


TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE:

01. Have you ever been in love?
yes

02. Do you believe in love?
yes

03. Why did your LAST relationship fail?
Incompatibility

04. Have you ever been heartbroken:
yes

05. Have you ever broken someone's heart:
Anything's possible. 

06. Have you ever fallen for your best friend?
I don't have any friends.

07. Have you ever loved someone and not told them?
yes, but most of the time, they're not real anyway.

bell2.jpg

08. Are you afraid of committment?
Yes, because I'm not that crazy.

10. Have you had more than 5 different serious relationships in your life?
Nope

5 EMOTIONS

01. Are you missing someone right now?
Nope, everyone is accounted for.

02. Are you happy?
Not until the Shins' new album comes out in January

03. Are you eating anything?
you wish

04. Do you like someone right now?
I like everyone!

That's only four.....

Oh well.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a friggin TRIP Kevin!  Loved your responses and was happy to see something other than your countdown.  See, I do still read I just have no clue what you are talking about with this new fangled music you listen to.  LOL!
Hugs and love,
Lisa