Monday, December 18, 2006

The Best of 2006- #15

#15 is But It's Better When We Do by Panic! at the Disco.  They've blown up pretty big on the pop scene, so I'm sure you've heard this song by now.  No need for me to upload it.  Also, the upload didn't work.

I got my Christmas present early and I like it very much.  It's an mp3 player.

So I got up at 6 yesterday and started ripping all my CDs.  Remember when I mentioned that I needed an mp3 player because I couldn't fit my whole year end list onto a CD?  Well, in 2003 I actually made a second disc (40-21).  Guess how many tracks I ripped off that CD yesterday.  Four!  I just didn't like the rest of them anymore.  I thought to myself, well that's why I never made a Disc Two before- they don't have the staying power.  Then I moved on to Disc One (20-1) and I only took 6 off of there.  My point is that I just couldn't believe that my music tastes move so quickly and change so much that songs I liked three years ago I don't even like anymore.  This time next year will I hate Franz Ferdinand or Interpol??  It doesn't seem possible!

No comments: