Friday, December 1, 2006

I'm back...again! ( + The Best of 2006- #33)

UGH!   I haven't had the internet for three days!  Tuesday at noon, the cable went out and when it came back, the net didn't.  On top of that, the cable guy was just here for two hours trying to fix our reception and the net.  He pulled out all kinds of old wires in the basement and found a lot of wires that led nowhere and all kinds of crazy crap.  The people before us really went nuts with wires and splitters and it really screwed everything up.  The net problem is another story.  Apparently, there is an outage in 60% of our area.  The weird thing is that the modem works on the desktop, but if I hook up our router and Vonage, it stops working.  This problem is supposed to be fixed today and if it's not, there is of course a number to call.

  Anyway, #33 is Better by Regina Spektor.  I don't have this song (thought I did) so here is the myspace page:  www.myspace.com/reginaspektor

 

No comments: