Saturday, September 3, 2005

I am still around

Things have been a little crazy with moving and job hunting and national crises so I haven't had time to write much.  Not that I have anything to talk about anyway. 

This Week's Top 10 

1. Soul Meets Body- Death Cab for Cutie- Death Cab for Cutie : Plans : 'Soul Meets Body'

2. Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo- Bloodhound Gang

3. The Comeback- Shout Out Louds

4. Portions for Foxes- Rilo Kiley

5. My Doorbell- The White Stripes

6. Dance Music- The Mountain Goats

7. Tear You Apart- She Wants Revenge

8. Your Little Hoodrat Friend- The Hold Steady

9. Four Kicks- Kings of Leon

10. Empty Room- Marjorie Fair

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Job hunting?!?!?  HUH?!  You are leaving Wallyworld?!?  I have absolutely NO clue what your top 10 are by the way.  I am sooo out of the loop!
Hugs and love,
Lisa