Sunday, September 18, 2005

I'm A Loser, Baby

From the home office in Albany, NY- the Top Ten Signs that I am a loser:

10.  In the car, I try to remember what songs I've heard so I when I get in the house, I can immediately add them to my RealPlayer Rhapsody Playlist.

9.  I can run the board in naming the Care Bears on my sister's shirt.

8.  It genuinely upsets me that my sister-in-law does better at picking football games than I do when she doesn't care a lick and I am passionate about it.

7.  I enjoy pencil puzzles and word games.

6. I get way too excited about getting e-mail, IMs, responses to what I said on a message board and any other form of nerdy validation.

5. I periodically daydream about what I would try to get away with in the Big Brother house.

4.  I got actual butterflies of excitement in my stomach when I saw the commercial for the season premeire of Arrested Development.

3. I went to 7 different stores yesterday looking for the DVD "The History of the Road Warriors".  PS- I never found it!

2. I laugh at my own jokes.  Often.  I laugh about things I said years ago.

And the number 1 sign that I am a loser...

1. I write an online journal! 

HAHAHA!  Take that AOL Community.  Zing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guess I am a loser too then!  And, I know what you are thinking regarding the BB house and it involves Janelle right?!  LOL!  Hey, I can name all the Care Bears too by the way!  :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa